Percentage of Men with ED 40yrs to 50yrs 40% 50yrs to 60yrs 50% 60yrs to 70yrs 60% 70yrs to 80yrs 70%
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
- If you’re concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to our Zen Regenerative specialist — even if you’re embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction
- In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Symptoms Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire Complications
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
What We Do?
- Acoustic Therapeutic Ultrasound Treatment
- Shock Wave Therapy
- RF Therapy
- TRT Program
- Penile Doppler Ultrasound
- Three-Piece Penile Prosthesis