Metabolic Enhancement Program (MEP)
Platinum Regenerative Metabolic Enhancement Program (MEP)
Duration: Two Month Program
Imagine having more energy, clarity of thought and improvement in well-being. Allowing you to be more energetic and producing optimal performance at work and play! A fully medically confidential supervised program over two months to investigate and benchmark your current metabolic levels. Optimizing your vitality, assisting ageing intelligently and increasing longevity!
STAGE 1 – (MEP) BODY SCAN
KNOW YOUR BODY IN 40 MINUTES – Cell Analysis System (CAS) based on Non-linear Diagnosis
Preventative Medicine is the key to a long and healthy life. By early diagnosis, many illnesses and degenerative breakdowns of our bodies can be cured and sometimes even reversed. Detecting a problem before it becomes a problem is the first step.
(CAS) an analog-free investigation system, based on a non-linear analysis system (NLS) which makes it possible to trace any conditions in the body through changes in the wave characteristics of tissue, individual cells, and chromosomes.
Current imaging technologies are:
- As its name implies, MR Imaging (MRI) is primarily concerned with the production of anatomic images.
- MR Spectroscopy (MRS) analyzes the chemical composition of tissues by observing local magnetic fields around atomic nuclei
- (CAS) Differs from computer tomography analysis as it does not require fields of high intensity.
- Only 40 minutes
- Full report
- Includes follow up Zen Specialist Consult
- Confirmed with Full Blood Analysis
STAGE 2 – (MEP) FULL BLOOD ANALYSIS
KNOW YOUR BODY – FULL Blood Test including Testosterone, Tumor Markers, & Sex Hormones. Any markers from the BODY SCAN are tested. Blood Tests included:
Complete Blood Count (CBC); Glucose (FBS); Creatinine; Albumin; Gamma GT (CGT); Lipase; Amylase; Lipid Profile; Testosterone; Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG); Prolactin; Estradiol (E2); LH; Progesterone; TSH; Free T4; Prostate Cancer (PSA) CA-19-9 Pancreatic Cancer; CEA Colon Cancer
STAGE 3 – (MEP) TRT/HRT Review & Program
LOW -T SYMPTOMS
LOW -T SYMPTOMSMuscle loss, weight gain, low Sex drive, feeling irritable, getting tired easily, hair loss, low sense of well-being, poor energy levels & even difficulty concentrating
- Normal Range of T for Males 270 ng/dl – 1070 ngdl
- Big NO NO – the last thing you want to do is self-diagnose by injecting yourself with illegal steroids and risk messing with your hormones making things even worse
- From your blood tests the Zen Specialist MD will determine how much testosterone is required to bring you up to your normal range to suit your current lifestyle supplement to keep you in your normal range
STAGE 4 – (MEP) Colon Hydrotherapy
• Colon hydrotherapy is an essential step to a healthy Body. It is an effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs
• By introducing filtered and temperature regulated water into the colon, the residue is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis.
• Colon hydrotherapy is not a curative solution, but it helps the body fight a variety of diseases efficiently.
• A toxic colon (bowel) results in several health problems. By flushing out the old, poisonous mucus lining of the colon, you can feel better.
• The colon is open to a better and intelligent way of waste removal and nutrient absorption – two necessary steps in the healing process of any disease.
• The toxins present in the faeces are absorbed by the wall of the colon and redistributed to the different organs of the body by way of the circulatory system.
• When these organs become overburdened by these toxins, your body is at risk of a variety of health problems.
• Most of us will not get sufficient fiber in our diet. Instead, we eat foods that contain a lot of fat and sugar. This creates build up in the colon. Most of us carry between five and ten pounds of this build up sitting in our bowels.
How it works?
• Zen uses an FDA approved closed system machine• There is no smell or sound during the process.
• You are thoroughly covered throughout the procedure, resting conveniently on the treatment table.
• Within the privacy of your own room, our therapist will help you maintain the utmost dignity during the session.
• Colonic hydrotherapy is a non-medical procedure and is not intended to be a treatment, prescription, or therapeutic or corrective measure for human diseases, symptoms or conditions of any kind.
• Only our licensed Nurse can administer the treatment.
STAGE 5 – (MEP) Cosmetic/Orthopedic PRP
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an innovative treatment
• using the body’s natural healing process to accelerate and
• enhance healing.
• PRP is an autologous blood derivative – it is a component
• of blood from the same patient that it is used to treat.
• PRP has helped many people• overcome pain and loss of function due to
• musculoskeletal injuries and osteoarthritis
How Does it Work
• The growth factors and platelets in the plasma promote cells
• to multiply and form new tissue accelerating and enhancing
• the healing processes.
• PRP contains a much higher concentration of platelets than
• normal blood. This means that higher levels of
• growth factors are being released into the injured area.
• When compared to cortisone injections, PRP shows better
• results and lasts much longer. While the effects of cortisone
• are rapid, they are often followed by a decline in condition.
• PRP shows slower but greater long-term improvement and
• less injury recurrence
WHAT CAN BE TREATED WITH PRP?
• Degenerative knee conditions
• Muscle Tear
• Ligament and tendon injuries
• Cosmetic (hair and face)
• Gynaecological conditions
• Rotator cuff
• Soft tissue injuries
• Burns or Scars
STAGE 6 – (MEP) Cellular Therapy
After Zen Regenerative specialist reviews blood tests and medical history Cellular MSC Therapies may be used for IV or in combination with any Cosmetic or Orthopaedic treatment/s
STAGE 7 – If Required - (MEP) Erectile Performance or Dysfunction Review & Therapy/s
Percentage of Men with ED 40yrs to 50yrs 40% 50yrs to 60yrs 50% 60yrs to 70yrs 60% 70yrs to 80yrs 70%
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
- If you’re concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to our Zen Regenerative specialist — even if you’re embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction
- In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Symptoms Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire Complications
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
What We Do?
- Acoustic Therapeutic Ultrasound Treatment
- Shock Wave Therapy
- RF Therapy
- TRT Program
- Penile Doppler Ultrasound
- Three-Piece Penile Prosthesis
The following information is to give a better understanding of the different cells and what they can be used for
- Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells which give rise to marrow adipose tissue)• Mesenchymal stem cells are grouped between the term “multipotent” and the term “pluripotent.” The MSCs have the ability to produce a range of secretions such as growth factors and poses the ability to differentiate into many different cell types.
- Totipotent cells can form all the cell types in a body, plus the extraembryonic, or placental, cells. Embryonic cells within the first couple of cell divisions after fertilization are the only cells that are totipotent
- Pluripotent cells can give rise to all of the cell types that make up the body; embryonic stem cells are considered pluripotent
- Multipotent cells can develop into more than one cell type but are more limited than pluripotent cells; adult stem cells and cord blood stem cells are considered multipotent
Performance Enhancing Steroids
- Performance enhancing Steroids change into estrogen – can also stop normal production of testosterone
The Zen Clinic and its affiliate treatment center of SWISSmediscan and offer only patient funded Cellular therapies and individual treatments a Doctors advice . The Zen Clinic solely provide Cellular therapy for the purpose of regenitive therapy only.
The Zen Clinic does not claim that any applications, or potential applications, using Cellular therapy are effective. Nor do we make any claims regarding how these treatments work for any listed nor unlisted condition- either intended or implied. Any decision to participate in our patient funded Cellular Therapy is completely voluntary. All patients are encouraged to investigate and do research in order to make a fully informed decision.