Metabolic Regenerative Program (MRP)
Platinum Regenerative Metabolic Regenerative Program (MRP)
Duration: Two Month Program
Imagine having more energy, clarity of thought and improvement in well-being. Allowing you to be more energetic and producing optimal performance at work and play! A fully medically confidential supervised program over two months to investigate and benchmark your current metabolic levels. Optimizing your vitality, assisting ageing intelligently and increasing longevity!
STAGE 1 – (MRP) BODY SCAN
KNOW YOUR BODY IN 40 MINUTES – Cell Analysis System (CAS) based on Non-linear Diagnosis
Preventative Medicine is the key to a long and healthy life. By early diagnosis, many illnesses and degenerative breakdowns of our bodies can be cured and sometimes even reversed. Detecting a problem before it becomes a problem is the first step.
(CAS) an analog-free investigation system, based on a non-linear analysis system (NLS) which makes it possible to trace any conditions in the body through changes in the wave characteristics of tissue, individual cells, and chromosomes.
Current imaging technologies are:
- As its name implies, MR Imaging (MRI) is primarily concerned with the production of anatomic images.
- MR Spectroscopy (MRS) analyzes the chemical composition of tissues by observing local magnetic fields around atomic nuclei
- (CAS) Differs from computer tomography analysis as it does not require fields of high intensity.
- Only 40 minutes
- Full report
- Includes follow up Zen Specialist Consult
- Confirmed with Full Blood Analysis
STAGE 2 – (MRP) FULL BLOOD ANALYSIS
KNOW YOUR BODY – FULL Blood Test including Testosterone, Tumor Markers, & Sex Hormones. Any markers from the BODY SCAN are tested. Blood Tests included:
Complete Blood Count (CBC); Glucose (FBS); Creatinine; Albumin; Gamma GT (CGT); Lipase; Amylase; Lipid Profile; Testosterone; Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG); Prolactin; Estradiol (E2); LH; Progesterone; TSH; Free T4; Prostate Cancer (PSA) CA-19-9 Pancreatic Cancer; CEA Colon Cancer
STAGE 3 – (MRP) TRT/HRT Review & Program
LOW -T SYMPTOMS
LOW -T SYMPTOMSMuscle loss, weight gain, low Sex drive, feeling irritable, getting tired easily, hair loss, low sense of well-being, poor energy levels & even difficulty concentrating
- Normal Range of T for Males 270 ng/dl – 1070 ngdl
- Big NO NO – the last thing you want to do is self-diagnose by injecting yourself with illegal steroids and risk messing with your hormones making things even worse
- From your blood tests the Zen Specialist MD will determine how much testosterone is required to bring you up to your normal range to suit your current lifestyle supplement to keep you in your normal range
STAGE 4 – (MRP) Colon Hydrotherapy
Boost Your Immune System Through Colon Hydrotherapy
• Colon hydrotherapy is an essential step to a healthy Body. It is an effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs
• By introducing filtered and temperature regulated water into the colon, the residue is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis.
• Colon hydrotherapy is not a curative solution, but it helps the body fight a variety of diseases efficiently.
• A toxic colon (bowel) results in several health problems. By flushing out the old, poisonous mucus lining of the colon, you can feel better.
• The colon is open to a better and intelligent way of waste removal and nutrient absorption – two necessary steps in the healing process of any disease.
• The toxins present in the faeces are absorbed by the wall of the colon and redistributed to the different organs of the body by way of the circulatory system.
• When these organs become overburdened by these toxins, your body is at risk of a variety of health problems.
• Most of us will not get sufficient fiber in our diet. Instead, we eat foods that contain a lot of fat and sugar. This creates build up in the colon. Most of us carry between five and ten pounds of this build up sitting in our bowels.
How it works?
• Zen uses an FDA approved closed system machine• There is no smell or sound during the process.
• You are thoroughly covered throughout the procedure, resting conveniently on the treatment table.
• Within the privacy of your own room, our therapist will help you maintain the utmost dignity during the session.
• Colonic hydrotherapy is a non-medical procedure and is not intended to be a treatment, prescription, or therapeutic or corrective measure for human diseases, symptoms or conditions of any kind.
• Only our licensed Nurse can administer the treatment.
STAGE 5 – (MRP) Cosmetic/Orthopedic PRP
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is an innovative treatment
• using the body’s natural healing process to accelerate and
• enhance healing.
• PRP is an autologous blood derivative – it is a component
• of blood from the same patient that it is used to treat.
• PRP has helped many people• overcome pain and loss of function due to
• musculoskeletal injuries and osteoarthritis
How Does it Work
• The growth factors and platelets in the plasma promote cells
• to multiply and form new tissue accelerating and enhancing
• the healing processes.
• PRP contains a much higher concentration of platelets than
• normal blood. This means that higher levels of
• growth factors are being released into the injured area.
• When compared to cortisone injections, PRP shows better
• results and lasts much longer. While the effects of cortisone
• are rapid, they are often followed by a decline in condition.
• PRP shows slower but greater long-term improvement and
• less injury recurrence
WHAT CAN BE TREATED WITH PRP?
• Degenerative knee conditions
• Muscle Tear
• Ligament and tendon injuries
• Cosmetic (hair and face)
• Gynaecological conditions
• Rotator cuff
• Soft tissue injuries
• Burns or Scars
STAGE 6 – (MRP) Cellular Therapy
After Zen Regenerative specialist reviews blood tests and medical history Cellular MSC Therapies may be used for IV or in combination with any Cosmetic or Orthopaedic treatment/s
1. Introduction to SWISSmediscan Cellular Therapy
The menisci are two semilunar, fibrocartilaginous disks located between the medial and lateral articular surfaces of the femur and tibia in each knee. their key functions are (i) the transfer of weight, (ii) absorption of shock during dynamic movements of the knee, and (iii) protecting the cartilage in the joint . Therefore, damage in the meniscus can cause continuous knee pain. The meniscal damage can be diagnosed usually by physical exam and confirmed by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans . With diagnosis, the knee pain due to meniscus tear is initially treated conservatively and often with an operation. If the initial conservative treatment fails, a meniscectomy is normally performed. However, the current treatment with meniscectomy, even with partial one, is associated with early onset of osteoarthritis of the knees.Thus, the lack of noninvasive cure for the menisci damage presents a major therapeutic challenge.
However, recent studies have shown articular cartilage regeneration using mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) in human patients with osteoarthritis and chondromalacia patellae. the same MSCs have also been shown to regenerate bone-like tissue in osteonecrosis patients.
2. The Zen Clinic Regenerative Mechanisms of Damaged Meniscus
2.1 Direct Differentiation of Joint Cellular Therapy (MSCs)
MSCs were first identified and isolated from bone marrow (BM) in the late 1960s. Subsequent Studies demonstrated that these BM-derived MSCs possess self-renewal capacity and capability to form other cell types, such as adipocytes, osteoblasts, and chondrocytes. Later, the International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT) established minimal criteria for defining MSCs based on characteristics found in the BM-derived MSCs.
According to ISCT, the criteria for identification of MSCs are as follows:
(i) MSCs must adhere to plastic under standard culture conditions;
(ii) MSCs must express the surface molecules CD105, CD73, and CD90 and lack expression of CD45, CD34, CD14 or CD11b, CD79a or CD19, and HLA-DR; and (iii) MSCs must have the capability to form osteocytes, adipocytes, and chondrosytes since then, numerous studies have identified and isolated MSCs in almost all animal all animal tissues, including human. MSCs are, thus, defined to be cells found in numerous human tissues, including BM and adipose tissue.
Such MSCs isolated from BM and adipose tissue have been shown to differentiate into bone, Cartilage, and adipose tissue.
Human ASCs were first discovered and identified in the early 2000s in the form of stromal vascular fraction (SVF) and shown to possess self-renewal capacity and the capability to differentiate into adipocytes, osteoblasts, and chondrocytes. In addition, ASCs were more readily available and were relatively easier to be isolated than BM.
Currently, ASCs have been shown to differentiate toward cells that are mesodermal and nonmesodermal in origin. In 2005, Brozoska et al. reported in vitro differentiation of ASCs into epithelial-like cells. Subsequently, ASCs were shown to undergo differentiation into cells resembling corneal keratocytes, retinal pigment epithelial-like cells, dental bud like structures, and renal tubular epithelium.
The Capability of ASCs to differentiate into endodermal cell types has also been reported. ASCs have been shown to undergo hepatic differentiation and they could be able to engraft into the liver and reconstitute some hepatocyte functions and glucagon.
In case of meniscus repair, a few studies showing the direct differentiation of MSCs into meniscal cells were reported in animal models. It was reported that synovium-derived MSCs were able to attache to the meniscal defect of a rat and differentiate into cartilage cells.
Another study showed that synovium-derived MSCs injected into rat knees adhered to the massive meniscal defects and differentiated into meniscal cells directly.
Zellner et al. showed that pre-cultured BM-derived MSCs resulted in the regeneration of avascular meniscal tears with differentiated stable meniscus-like tissue in a rabbit model. There was only one report showing that transplanted ASCs formed meniscal fibrocartilage in the healed zones of a rabbit.
These results indicated that transplanted MSCs could differentiate into meniscal cells and promote meniscal regeneration.
Potential mechanisms for regeneration and repair of damaged meniscus by MSCs (Especially ASCs) can include the following:
(i) Transplanted cells differentiate into de novo tissue ;
(ii) Stem cells within the transplant replenish progenitor cells in the host ; and/or
(ii) transplanted cells may fuse with host cells (in a process know as cell fusion).
3. Effects of growth factors contained in SWISSmediscan PRP
Understanding platelet physiology has led to the concept of utilizing platelet growth factors in natural regenerative therapies. A simple centrifugation system can isolate and concentrate platelets from an autologous blood sample, producing platelet – rich plasma (PRP). PRP contains a high concentration of autologous growth factors. With activation, platelet degranulation is induced and a concentrated pool of autologous growth factors can be released to injured site to augment natural regenerative pathways. This process of degranulation initiates cellular proliferation and tissue repair responses. Some of the growth factors that are released during degranulation process are platelet- derived growth factor (PDGF), transforming growth factor-B, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and epithelial growth factor (EGF).
SWISSmediscan Clinical applications of PRP have so far demonstrated encouraging therapeutic results. Patients treated for elbow pain reported greater than 90% reduction in pain with PRP injections of chronic elbow tendinosis. Histology shows that a single PRP injection into a transected rat Achilles tendon had a greater maturation of tendon cells than control.
Many SWISSmediscan associated PRP Clinics Hypothesize that the released growth factors from PRP have a chemotactic and mitogenic effect on MSCs. These authors have also hypothesized that growth factors from PRP may also promote angiogenesis, Stimulation of cellular protein synthesis, tissue remodeling, and formation of new extracellular matrix (ECM). In 2006 it was reported that PRP stimulated endothelial cells for possible formation proliferation of new capillary vessels.
Moreover, in 2009, it was observed expression of VEGF and PDGF in bone marrow induced by PRP and concluded that PRP can be a potential contributor in initiating angiogenesis. Further, PRP has been shown to stimulate stem cells to proliferate as well as differentiate.
Growth factors in PRP have been shown to enhance the healing properties of the inner avascular part of rabbit meniscal cells and to enhance the biological activities of the meniscal cells for meniscal tissue regeneration.
Potential mechanisms for possible regeneration of the damaged meniscus by PRP can include the following.
(i) platelet growth factors can be released to damaged meniscus to augment natural regenerative pathways;
(ii) the released growth factors from PRP have a chemotactic and mitogenic effect on MSCs;
(iii) PRP can be a potential contributor in initiating angiogenesis; and/or
(iv) PRP has been shown to stimulate stem cells to proliferate as well as differentiate.
STAGE 7 – If Required - (MRP) Erectile Performance or Dysfunction Review & Therapy/s
Percentage of Men with ED:
40yrs to 50yrs 40%
50yrs to 60yrs 50%
60yrs to 70yrs 60%
70yrs to 80yrs 70%
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
- If you’re concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to our Zen Regenerative specialist — even if you’re embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction
- In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Symptoms Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire Complications
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
What We Do?
- Acoustic Therapeutic Ultrasound Treatment
- Shock Wave Therapy
- RF Therapy
- TRT Program
- Penile Doppler Ultrasound
- Three-Piece Penile Prosthesis
The following information is to give a better understanding of the different cells and what they can be used for
- Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells which give rise to marrow adipose tissue)• Mesenchymal stem cells are grouped between the term “multipotent” and the term “pluripotent.” The MSCs have the ability to produce a range of secretions such as growth factors and poses the ability to differentiate into many different cell types.
- Totipotent cells can form all the cell types in a body, plus the extraembryonic, or placental, cells. Embryonic cells within the first couple of cell divisions after fertilization are the only cells that are totipotent
- Pluripotent cells can give rise to all of the cell types that make up the body; embryonic stem cells are considered pluripotent
- Multipotent cells can develop into more than one cell type but are more limited than pluripotent cells; adult stem cells and cord blood stem cells are considered multipotent
Performance Enhancing Steroids
- Performance enhancing Steroids change into estrogen – can also stop normal production of testosterone
The Zen Clinic and its affiliate treatment center of SWISSmediscan and offer only patient funded Cellular therapies and individual treatments a Doctors advice . The Zen Clinic solely provide Cellular therapy for the purpose of regenitive therapy only.
The Zen Clinic does not claim that any applications, or potential applications, using Cellular therapy are effective. Nor do we make any claims regarding how these treatments work for any listed nor unlisted condition- either intended or implied. Any decision to participate in our patient funded Cellular Therapy is completely voluntary. All patients are encouraged to investigate and do research in order to make a fully informed decision.