Platinum Regenerative Sports Enhancement Program (SEP)
Platinum Regenerative Sports Enhancement Program (SEP)
Duration: 3 to 7 Days
Based on our Platinum Regenerative Metabolic Enhancement Program (SEP) is a fully medically confidential supervised program designed to increase the athletes sporting career.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional we focus on optimizing your current strength, explosive power, speed, and endurance. you will also have more energy, clarity of thought and improvement and well being.
A medical report and advised medication will be provided while you are away from the Zen Clinic. Over the following 12 months, you have access to our medical staff either physically or online to advise and adjust your metabolic levels. the Zen sports specialist will investigate and benchmark your current metabolic levels focusing on your current sports.
We aim to optimize your vitality, assisting your sporting career, and intelligently increasing your sporting longevity!
STAGE 1 – (SEP) BODY SCAN
KNOW YOUR BODY IN 40 MINUTES – Cell Analysis System (CAS) based on Non-linear Diagnosis
Preventative Medicine is the key to a long and healthy life. By early diagnosis, many illnesses and degenerative breakdowns of our bodies can be cured and sometimes even reversed. Detecting a problem before it becomes a problem is the first step.
(CAS) an analog-free investigation system, based on a non-linear analysis system (NLS) which makes it possible to trace any conditions in the body through changes in the wave characteristics of tissue, individual cells, and chromosomes.
Current imaging technologies are:
- As its name implies, MR Imaging (MRI) is primarily concerned with the production of anatomic images.
- MR Spectroscopy (MRS) analyzes the chemical composition of tissues by observing local magnetic fields around atomic nuclei
- (CAS) Differs from computer tomography analysis as it does not require fields of high intensity.
- Only 40 minutes
- Full report
- Includes follow up Zen Specialist Consult
- Confirmed with Full Blood Analysis
STAGE 2 – (SEP) FULL BLOOD ANALYSIS
KNOW YOUR BODY – FULL Blood Test including Testosterone, Tumor Markers, & Sex Hormones. Any markers from the BODY SCAN are tested. Blood Tests included: Complete Blood Count (CBC); Glucose (FBS); Creatinine; Albumin; Gamma GT (CGT); Lipase; Amylase; Lipid Profile; Testosterone; Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG); Prolactin; Estradiol (E2); LH; Progesterone; TSH; Free T4; Prostate Cancer (PSA) CA-19-9 Pancreatic Cancer; CEA Colon Cancer
STAGE 3 – (SEP) TRT/HRT Review & Program
LOW -T SYMPTOMS
LOW -T SYMPTOMSMuscle loss, weight gain, low Sex drive, feeling irritable, getting tired easily, hair loss, low sense of well-being, poor energy levels & even difficulty concentrating
- Normal Range of T for Males 270 ng/dl – 1070 ngdl
- Big NO NO – the last thing you want to do is self-diagnose by injecting yourself with illegal steroids and risk messing with your hormones making things even worse
- From your blood tests the Zen Specialist MD will determine how much testosterone is required to bring you up to your normal range to suit your current lifestyle supplement to keep you in your normal range
STAGE 4 – (SEP) Colon Hydrotherapy
STAGE 5 – (SEP) Cosmetic/Orthopedic PRP
STAGE 6 – (SEP) Cellular Therapy
STAGE 7 – If Required - (SEP) Erectile Performance or Dysfunction Review & Therapy/s
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex
- Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
- If you’re concerned about erectile dysfunction, talk to our Zen Regenerative specialist — even if you’re embarrassed. Sometimes, treating an underlying condition is enough to reverse erectile dysfunction
- In other cases, medications or other direct treatments might be needed.
Symptoms Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire Complications
Complications resulting from erectile dysfunction can include:
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Relationship problems
- The inability to get your partner pregnant
What We Do?
- Acoustic Therapeutic Ultrasound Treatment
- Shock Wave Therapy
- RF Therapy
- TRT Program
- Penile Doppler Ultrasound
- Three-Piece Penile Prosthesis
- Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells which give rise to marrow adipose tissue)• Mesenchymal stem cells are grouped between the term “multipotent” and the term “pluripotent.” The MSCs have the ability to produce a range of secretions such as growth factors and poses the ability to differentiate into many different cell types.
- Totipotent cells can form all the cell types in a body, plus the extraembryonic, or placental, cells. Embryonic cells within the first couple of cell divisions after fertilization are the only cells that are totipotent
- Pluripotent cells can give rise to all of the cell types that make up the body; embryonic stem cells are considered pluripotent
- Multipotent cells can develop into more than one cell type but are more limited than pluripotent cells; adult stem cells and cord blood stem cells are considered multipotent Performance Enhancing Steroids
- Performance enhancing Steroids change into estrogen – can also stop normal production of testosterone